Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Part of Paradise


The neighborhood pool is great & has beautiful landscaping. We have spent alot of time here since school got out. I am really going to miss it. So are the kids. Despite Dallin's teenage grumblings, he enjoys it too. This past week I've been fighting a head cold, but Sebastian begged to go swim. So we did. Sebastian is really becoming more comfortable getting his head under water and actually swimming.

We usually go in the morning. If we wait until after 12, a thunderstorm usually kicks us out after only an hour or so. With all the water activites we do, I often have lots of wet beach towels to clean up after. In CA, I would have just hung them up to dry and used them a couple times before washing. Here in FL, I found that if I don't wash & dry them really well, they end up smelling quite mildewy.

1 comments:

Aly said...

That is nice to have such a convenient pool. We enjoy a small wading pool in our back yard, which I guess is good enough for my little ones.