So Xavier, or Xavi as he's known here, is 3 weeks old today. He's doing well and is a big (yeah right!) 7 lbs 6 oz again, having regained back up to his birth weight. He's fully recovered from the slight case of jaundice but is still suffering from colic at times.
Just a few days ago, he has really become more awake and aware of life around him. It is so much fun to watch him as he discovers things like ceiling fans and sunbeams. His eyes grow wide and stare with wonder. He also really enjoys staring at the faces of family members.
Xavi is a peaceful, happy child for the most part and already we can't imagine how life was before he came.
Enjoy the slide show.
9 years ago


2 comments:
He's so beautiful!! Congratulations. How I wish I could hold him in person. I can't get enough of these pictures. Thanks for posting them. I hope you are doing well.
Congrats. Babies are always so special. You just can't get tired of the sweet, snuggly-ness of new babies. :)
Post a Comment