Congratulations to John & Melinda on being sealed in the Washington D.C. temple! We are so happy for you and glad we could be there. We love you!
I took care of the kids while John & Melinda got their endowment. Dallin watched them so I could see their sealing. It was so good to be in the temple again. I haven't gone since last October. Dad & Genie, Mom, Michael, Rich & Tina, Victor & I were there together. I was very surprised and happy to see Tina & Rich. I felt so close to family and truly felt the emptiness of those who were not there.
William was so beautiful in his little white suit when the sisters brought him in. At first he just looked around, curious, not recognizing anyone. Then suddenly he recognized Melinda and started howling for his mommy. What a memory!
I am so grateful for temple covenants and even more that I have been blessed to be in a family who raised me in the gospel of Jesus Christ. Love & family. Charity, the pure love of Christ, and our Eternal Family. That what this life is all about.
9 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment