Despite the circumstance, it was good to see family & friend again in Cali. The services were beautiful.
Although I took the camera, I didn't take pictures. I am physically exhausted from staying awake so much with Sebastian and drained emotionally from everything else.
Sebastian really didn't improve much, so Monday morning we took him to Dr. Kenneth Akey, our pediatrician when we lived there. I am very grateful he saw us despite not having an appointment. I have a lot of respect for him as MDs go. He changed the medication to an antibiotic, albuterol inhaler, a cough syrup w/ codiene (so we could all get some sleep at night) as well as Motrin for the inflammation. He thinks Sebas has severe bronchitis.
Later Monday, we were able to go to Tustin for a couple hours and visit with the Phillips. Unfortunately, James was working and the two girls were out on play dates, but we visited with Monica and met her youngest, Zach. Bella played with AJ and Dallin and Luke were able to hang out again.
I did get pics of the turtle Matthew, my nephew, had given them right before moving to Florida. The turtle had been about the size of a 50-cent piece. They named it Dribble.
9 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment