
Finally, the waiting is over! Dallin & I have been bitten (ha, ha) by the vampire bug. We went tonight to see the movie based on the first book in the series, Twilight by Stephenie Meyers. We took one of Dallin's friends, Alan, and sat with some other church friends who have been just as excited about the whole thing.
Of course the book was MUCH better than the movie, but the show didn't disappoint. When I first saw the trailers, I was a bit skeptical about the cast. I didn't really feel they represented well the idea I had in MY head, but they did well.
I am more than a little amazed at the crazy fans out there, especially the 'Twilight moms' who are going crazy over actor Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen). I even read an article about 30-something moms pushing teenage girls out of the way just to see him at engagments! Come on, ladies, get a grip!
Can't wait for New Moon to come out on screen! And I hope they stay true to the story, instead of cramming it w/ some of the other books.
9 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment