Monday, September 1, 2008

First Day of School!

Unfortunately, we are still in Florida and the kids are going to have to start school here. It's with mixed feelings they return to school, since they have already said goodbye to many friends and will have to face the many "I thought you moved" statement. The only one really excited is Isabella. She really wanted to go to kindergarten at the school she has spent so much time at.
Sebastian's in Ms. Northedge's 2nd grade class.


Isabella is in Mrs. Harris' kindergarten class!

Monica is in Ms. Richter's 4th grade class.

Dallin has 7 different classes at Treasure Coast HS. I didn't take pictures of him with his teachers, LOL. He is ahead of most of the 9th grade classes and is in 10th grade math, science & writing. He is also going to take a computer class and a drawing/painting class. He is also starting early morning seminary this year. Class starts at 5;30 am after which we will speed 35 miles south to get him to school on time at 7am. What a schedule!

The elementary school has changed a couple of their things too. School will be 9:15 to 3:45 instead of 7:30 to 1:45. I am not happy with the schedule change or the fact that now they are required to wear a really strict dress code. I can't wait to get out of here!

0 comments: